Sunday, June 18, 2006

So the band concert was just as, if not more boring then expected. I confirmed what I had suspected all along, band concerts were strategically designed to make sure everyone there got a good night's sleep that night. Emcees were awful. And I know its only a secondary school concert, but seriously. Is enunciation that difficult a concept to grasp?

I guess it was kinda fun, watching my cousin play. He looked so nervous and stiff. And after intermission, Uncle Justin and I had a long debate over the rest of the course of the concert as to what instrument Kenny G played. I kept insisting it was a saxophone while he kept saying it was a clarinet ( which by the way is a blow blow thing and not a whack whack thing as I originally thought )

I'm off to make sandcastles now. Bye darlings.

No comments: